We welcome the opportunity to facilitate high-quality, community-engaged, research collaborations that aim to improve the health and well-being of LGBTQ+ communities. Through The PRIDE Study's ancillary studies, a wide variety of investigators working on academic or community-based projects related to LGBTQ+ health can apply to work collaboratively with The PRIDE Study team.
Approved Ancillary Studies
A complete listing of approved ancillary studies is available here.
Ancillary Study Application System and Important Associated Materials
• APPLY HERE The PRIDE Study Ancillary Study Application System
NOTE: The PRIDE Study is experiencing delays processing AS applications during the SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate your patience.
• IMPORTANT Guidance and Frequently Asked Questions for Ancillary Study Collaborating Investigators (PDF) (2020-02-24)
• The PRIDE Study Ancillary Study - Example Complete Application Form (PDF) (2020-02-24)
• The PRIDE Study Ancillary Study - Existing Data Variables Request Template (DOCX) (2020-05-03)
• Examples of Ancillary Study Community Summaries and Dissemination Plans (PDF) (2020-02-24)
• The PRIDE Study Research Dissemination Plan (PDF) (2019-12-06)
• The PRIDE Study Example Data Use Agreement and Exhibits (PDF) (2019-09-23)
Want to learn more about the core principles of community-engaged research at PRIDEnet?
Check out Guidance on Community-Engaged Research: A Primer for Ancillary Study Applicants (First Edition) authored by the PRIDEnet Participant Advisory Committee (PAC). We hope these guidelines will help you maintain a consistent and comprehensive focus on historically marginalized and under-represented subcommunities in your research.
The PRIDE Study Questionnaire Codebooks
To request a PDF copy of The PRIDE Study questionnaire codebooks, please complete this form. A copy of the codebook(s) will be immediately sent to you.
Questionnaire Variable Lists
• 2017 Annual Questionnaire Variable List (XLSX)
• 2018 Annual Questionnaire Core - Variable List (XLSX) | Supplement - Variable List (XLSX)
• Lifetime Health and Experiences Survey Variable List (XLSX)
• 2019 Annual Questionnaire Variable List (XLSX)
We want to facilitate the training of undergraduate, post-baccalaureate, graduate, medical, postdoctoral, and other trainees and learners in order to grow a pipeline of skilled and competent researchers in community-engaged research in sexual and gender minority health.
If you are interested in gaining experience and training with community-engaged research on sexual and gender minority health with The PRIDE Study and PRIDEnet, please complete the form at this link.